Responsible for file maintenance of Device History Records (DHR’s) and other relevant records located in the records room. Distributes and notifies personnel of approved documents. Responsible for ensuring product and bulk labels are available according to production schedules.
Hours: Mon - Fri 8-5pm
This is an office environment requiring copying, filing and distribution of documents.
- Print product labels for manufacturing to support production schedule.
- Print bulk labels for shipping to support on-time shipment of product.
- Send label deficiency notifications for new custom product Special Assembly requests (SAR’s).
- Maintains label stock quantity. Sends low stock notice to document control department.
- Keeps label stockroom clean and orderly.
- Generates Device History Record supporting documentation (such as MRs, MpKs and picking sheets).
- Distributes approved documents to applicable personnel. Notifies departments regarding document approvals.
- Binds completed DHR’s for long term storage and retrieval.
- Keeps the records room clean and orderly.
Experience with Office 2010 required.
Detail oriented with data accuracy required.
Ability to work organized in a fast paced environment.
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2 years
Required Education: High School Diploma/GED
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...