- Develops, defines and analyzes solutions to
- Coordinates the implementation of established
Issues project-specific status reports.
- Performs all documentation functions on a project.
system. Interfaces with internal and external
- Implements and maintains project document control
- Trains and supervises the work of lower level
related experience; AA/AS degree or completion of
- Typically six years of progressive discipline
technical courses with 3-5 years of relevant
complex work assignments involving independent
- Advanced level position responsible for performing
judgment to determine a course of action consistent
with established functional and organization's
policies and goals. Advanced understanding of
concepts within related field as well as other
technical functions in related field. Able to
complete tasks in accordance with project procedures
and applicable codes and/or standards. Able to
discuss routine technical problems and communicate
effectively with immediate supervisor and other
project personnel. Advanced proficiency with
applicable software applications in related field.
Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
Accuracy and attention to detail critical. Ability
to meet deadlines and manage priorities is critical.
English is critical. Usually able to explain why
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in
things are done they way they are within a broader
in a team-oriented environment. Ability to maintain
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work
confidential information is critical. Under minimal
supervision, performs difficult technical support
assignments, requiring the application of advanced
techniques, in accordance with established standards
and procedures. May direct the work of lower-level
departmental staff and lower, middle and upper
- Typically will regularly interface with
management, and frequently with outside customers.
employees include: Zero Harm, Action Orientation,
- General attributes required of all WorleyParsons
Building Effective Business Relationships,
Commitment, Customer Focus, Dealing with Change,
Drive for Results, Integrity and Trust, and Basic
- Willingness to travel or to accept field
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
WorleyParsons Corporation puts its energy into energy and chemical plants. The US subsidiary of WorleyParsons Limited, the company is a top...