Document Formatting Specialist |
Department: Recording Division
Location: Liberty Center, Pittsburgh, PA
SummaryResponsibilities are, but are not limited to, formatting and shipping real estate documents for recording. The position will require interaction with team members. Strong attention to detail and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook, and Adobe PDF required.
· Format real estate documents with provided information to bring into compliance with internal standards and county recording requirements.
· Cut checks for recording fees and taxes.
· Complete additional forms and documentation as needed for county recording requirements.
· Ship documents to counties for recording.
· Ensure proper departmental procedure have been followed when inputting document information into company database.
· Complete projects outside of daily responsibilities if assigned.
· Respond both timely and effectively to management requests.
· High School Diploma or equivalent minimum.
· Mortgage industry and/or real estate experience helpful but not required.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; analytical skills.
· Experience with Adobe PDF preferred.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a group.
· Creative/innovative problem solver.
· Good people skills required for interacting with team members.
· Ability to meet daily deadlines.
· PC skills required. Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Meet or exceed daily production expectations.
· Maintain low error percentage.
Urban Lending Solutions - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Urban Lending Solutions (ULS) combines the industry's best people with the products, processes and technology to reduce operating costs,...