The qualified candidate will possess the following:
1. High school diploma or GED.
1. CRT or computer background or ability to learn varied systems.
2. Ability to be flexible in performing related work as required or directed.
3. Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
C. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has a commitment to customer service.
2. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups.
3. Must posses excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Ability to handle stress in a mature and professional manner.
5. Ability to identity problem situations and implement actions for improvement.
The Document Imaging Assistant is responsible for scanning health records; documenting and verifying patient information in the computer index.
Floyd Medical Center - 16 months ago