This position will be responsible for the collection and processing of customer payments and correspondence, as well as image documents from internal departments. Specific duties include the following:
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Use 10-key to process and deposit checks
- Prepare, compile and scan documents for data entry
- Key data into specified index fields
- Verify data and correct data where necessary
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Follow detailed instructions and process high volume, low error processing on a consistent basis
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
Minimum Salary: $1733.30 per Month
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a clerical setting or banking experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated computer, keyboarding and 10-key skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good attendance and punctuality are a priority
- Requires a clear, audible speaking voice, the ability to read and comprehend handwritten forms, and the ability to clearly hear instructions or requests
- This position requires the ability to stand and move about freely.
- This person must have the ability to lift, handle and carry some storage boxes
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Must be available to work until daily assignments are complete
- He/She must be available to work 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday with overtime and additional weekend hours as necessary.
Southwest Bancorp, Inc. (Southwest) is the financial holding company for the Stillwater National Bank and Trust Company (Stillwater...