The role holder works as part of the service delivery team that is aligned to one or more customers. He/she will have focus on the following:
- Delivery of service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
- Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer & enhanced margin)
- Contributing to service transformation and business growth (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
Perform basic copying, faxing, printing and scanning functions
- Operate scanning equipment and software.
- Electronically process and digitise documents to required SLA.
- Input data from source documents.
- Complete scanning/data input in timeframes agreed in SLA.
- Conduct quality checks on own work to ensure accuracy and required standards.
- Code, index, sort and file material according to agreed SLA with customer.
- Keep statistics and records of all work undertaken.
- Act as an expert when advising customers on complex/technical jobs and discussing their production requirements and turnaround times
- Perform basic device cleaning, and replacement of operator accessible parts and consumables per equipment specifications
- Pro-actively manage consumables and supplies using the Days Of Supply calculator
- Maintain on-site operator replaceable parts inventory
- Collect equipment meter information and submit for billing purposes
- Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis
- Serve as the primary customer contact for equipment support and service
- Perform Data Entry for activity and asset tracking
Minimum: High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
Experience in customer facing role
Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
Good communication skills
Health safety awareness and compliance
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...