USIS , an Altegrity company, is a leading federal security solution provider that supports National Security initiatives around the globe for over 15 years with more than 6,200 employees working in all 50 states and overseas. We offer state-of-the-art solutions in Construction Surveillance, Intel Analysis, P hysical/Personnel/Facility Security, Investigative Analytics, Security Analytics, Counter-Surveillance, Personal Security, Infrastructure Protection, Litigation Support, Records Management, Cyber/Forensics, Training & Law Enforcement, and Immigration Investigation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Document Management Analyst I , in Brooklyn, NY .
Performs moderately complex litigation support tasks, including, for example, detailed review and analysis of case materials in a broad range of subject matters, such as financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files; detailed indexing of case files; drafting procedures for accomplishing litigation support assignments; document acquisition related tasks; screening for privilege documents; conducting database searches; and performing e-discovery culling. Proofreads and edits deliverable products. Sometimes serves as "team leader" for larger group of Document Management Technicians and clerical support staff. Often works with minimal supervision. Reports to Task Supervisor or Project Supervisor.
- United States Citizenship
- Ability to obtain and or maintain a government issued public trust.
- High School Diploma.
- One (1) year of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
- Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Concordance, Summation, Trial Director, etc.
- Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
*Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
- Experience or substantial undergraduate coursework in, for example, finance/accounting, health care, or substantial experience in the legal environment or in information technology.
USIS, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
It doesn't take a great detective to determine that Altegrity is a leader in security services. The holding company owns Kroll, Kroll...