Employees in this position organize and prepare documents for image scanning into an electronic document management system. Employees may also perform basic database searches to retrieve information for internal and external customers.
Examples of Duties:
- Prepares documents for image scanning; performs other document acquisition-related activities.
- Follows established procedures in filing, retrieving, and copying file materials; a pplies knowledge of records retention and record management guidelines.
- Performs simple database searches; completes moderately complex support tasks.
- Researches and retrieves documents using the document management system.
- Organizes paper files and documents to support the electronic document management system.
- Acts as a liaison between departments to identify and address document scanning needs.
- Trains other employees to organize materials and prepare documents for scanning; trains other employees in standard operating procedures to file scanned documents using the document management system.
High school diploma / GED; supplemented by previous administrative support experience that demonstrates basic computer literacy with standard software packages, e.g., word processors, basic spreadsheet applications, email, Internet usage; or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training and/or experience. Possession of a valid Florida driver’s license required.
Village of Wellington - 11 months ago