DataPrint is a printing and mail production subsidiary of New Mexico Educators Federal Credit. Founded in 1987, DataPrint has grown over the years to serve the Credit Union, Municipal and Private Utility, Medical Billing, Insurance Billing, Private Business and Non-Profit markets of New Mexico. We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package and a great working environment.
We are currently seeking a Document Production Specialist to join DataPrint. The Document Production Specialist will be responsible for the processing of data and the creation, maintenance, and production of printed documents for automated mailing, and documents for archival and electronic delivery systems.
- Responsible for the effective operation of the monochrome and color printers including maintenance, set up procedures and running jobs for accurate mailings.
- Create and maintain workflow processes and documents using Planet Design software to include the sizing and positioning of data and image elements to conform to specifications, creating text and images that print conditionally based on the content of the data.
- Converting text and image files to PDF format and cropping, resizing, and splitting of PDF files.
- Script and troubleshoot advanced document design features, including dynamic font switching, and floating elements such as text, images, boxes, and shading.
- Download and process data for printing, inkjet, and archive creation to include address standardization, sorting, grouping, filtering, and merging of data from single or multiple files.
- Communicate with outside vendors regarding software support and with customers concerning job related issues.
- Three to five years of similar or related experience with inserting equipment, mailing systems and mailroom procedures preferred.
- Two year Associates degree or completion of specialized course of study at a trade school. A Bachelor’s degree in related field or a 4 year specialty program at a trade school preferred.
- Working knowledge of .net programing and scripting experience preferred.
- Experience in transactional printing and data processing preferred.
- Ability to run inserters at machine rated speed.
- Strong organizational skills for prioritizing jobs and meeting scheduled deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and other required systems/applications used within the company.
- Ability to safely operate a fork lift and related equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and transport items using appropriate methods/tools.