Exceptional leadership and maintenance of a high-performing, customer-focused and cohesive team of employees that provides the foundation for long term strategy of continuous improvement. Negotiates skillfully to negotiate a fair outcome or promote a common cause, inspired others, builds motivated, high-performing teams, understands what motivates different people and treats everyone as a preferred customer. Ensure that client systems are updated timely and with accurate data.
Is an effective process and work flow designer - is good a figuring out what to measure to track progress, quickly diagnose and fix work flow problems, always looking for incremental process improvement. Maintain and improve team performance by capacity planning, monitoring performance, identifying and resolving problems, preparing and completing action plans, continual revisions to processes based on client feedback and quality assurance. Administer scheduling of work, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions, planning and reviewing compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures and maintaining exceptional customer service levels for clients.
Meet budgeting and financial objectives by estimating manpower requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective
Along with IT, identify system improvements and enhancements to managed processes to increase efficiency and manage costs
Develop and maintain professional relationship with client contacts and resolve escalated issues with clients and employees and offer alternative solutions to complex issues. Take action to avoid
the repetition of customer service problems. Responsible for meeting/exceeding client Service Level Agreements at all times. Promptly notifies appropriate departments if Service Level Agreements cannot be met.
Oversee all aspects of management, communication and achievement of goals and report findings to senior management. Ensure organizational structure is aligned with corporate strategic objectives and change as appropriate. Contribute information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews
Establish solid relationships and communication vehicles with all business units (e.g. Client relations, sales, claims operations, finance, etc.) in order to understand business need. Identify potential improvements in processes and then develop and implement new procedures needed to support changes in the business. Continually solicit feedback from all customers, both internal and external, on overall performance of the Documentation Service Group.
- Minimum of 5 years of Customer Service, Insurance, Claims and/or Banking/Financial/Real Estate Lending Experience Preferred
- Business Administration/Management College course credits or equivalent work experience
- 10 years of Lead/Supervisory experience or solid, equivalent leadership experience, including coaching, feedback and managing a production and quality metrics driven organization. Excellent coaching, team-building and communication skills.
- Must be organized, able to look at different views, have great attention to detail and deadlines. Advanced project planning and execution, initiative and follow through, problem identification and resolution.
- Strong customer service experience dealing with complex products and services
- Proven decision-making skills and the ability to determine the best resolution to unique situations
- Present information verbally and in writing in a clear and professional manner
- Display and promote a positive businesslike attitude toward staff and clients
- Must be available to travel both to client sites as well as Dimont locations. Ability to travel up to 25%
Dimont & Associates - 12 months ago
Dimont & Associates has remained a leader for insurance claims processing for over 16 years. Founded by attorney, Bernie Dimont, we are...