1. Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls, as required. Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations. Report any suspicious customer and/or account activity. If applicable, ensure direct reports meet the above requirements and take action to address employee performance issues.
2. Scan all Real Estate Documents into First Work.
3. Verify all scanned information.
4. Hours will be determined on the work load.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Regular and predictable attendance is a required essential function of the job.
3. Attention to detail.
4. Organizational skills.
5. Self Motivated.
8. Basic Computer Skills
Link to our Benefits
Link to our Home Page
First National Bank of Omaha - 19 months ago
First National Bank and Trust Company is a diversified financial services corporation headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, with $604 million...