Job Duties & Responsibilities
The National Print Mail Center's Production Print department is looking for someone to work in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment to operate high speed printing and insertion equipment. Candidate must be highly motivated. This job will require lifting of 20 to 40 lbs and the movement of high volume of customer documents to various drops. Must also be able to match various types of business documents and have a keen eye for quality products.. PC skills required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated job stability
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer and multi-tasking skills
- High level of dependability
- Ability to gather information and make decisions
3 day work week that rotates every 6 weeks. Hours are 6:30 pm to 7:30 am. Flexibility is a must in arranging work schedule centered around customer service. Position is considered essential during all weather conditions
How To Apply
Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later.
Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing...