Retrieves documents from potential members to complete the application process.
SPECIFIC DUTIES :
1. Will receive appointments via email into Outlook Calendar from Outreach, Customer Care or Enrollment staff
2. Contacts customer to arrange pick up specified documents
3. Maps out daily route utilizing MapQuest or other tools for efficient travel
4. Meets with customer to collect documents
5. Verifies that documents meet NYS FE guidelines
6. Scans documents into FEEA system.
7. Records what is received in FEEA Notes
8. Reviews FEEA system, searches for applications with no contact in 10 days to set up own appointments (When time permits)
9. Picks up batched premiums at ER sites daily
10. Maintains daily log of all appointments or FEEA notes depending on regional procedure
11. Performs Unscheduled Visits in assigned territory within 5 business days
12. Other duties as assigned
13. Participates in all Outreach staff meetings/trainings as appropriate
14. Scheduled to work two evenings per week and two Saturday’s per month.
QUALIFICATIONS : H.S. Diploma or equivalent; plus 2 years work experience. Staff is a Problem solver with the ability to work independently; perform multiple tasks; good computer skills and organizational skills a must. Must have a valid NY State driver’s license and own a car. Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Hudson Health Plan - 23 months ago