Job Title: |
As a New Business Mail & Image Processor, this position is a supporting operation for the New Business teams and is responsible for reviewing, processing and uploading applications and supporting documents.. The team reviews applications and documents for accuracy and completeness, prepares information for imaging and scanning, data collects application detail, assists in identifying producer details and forwards documents to various internal and external partners.
Functional Responsibilities :
- Receives, open, sort and distributes mail (new applications, new business letters, forms, checks)
- Examines applications, transactions and forms for completeness and accuracy and makes determination on how to process
- Assembles cases and prepares files for review by case managers and underwriters..
- Mail or Fed-Ex incorrect or undeliverable mail to sales office
- Enters data from new applications onto NB systems.
- Examines various documents for correctness and assignment
- Scans and indexes documents and electronic submissions.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-3 years related work experience
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Easily adaptable to changes in business processes, work priorities and work environment
- Customer centric and ability to adjust to the needs of the customer
- Acts with appropriate sense of urgency
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office products
One to Three Years
High School Diploma/GED
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...