Performs a variety of word processing, clerical and administrative duties of a routine and recurring nature, including the preparation of documents and forms and more complex assignments as needed.
- Creates and formats a variety of documents and forms including complex financial statements
- Processes documents and maintains files
- Reviews documents for accuracy and completion
- Produces and binds reports and documents
REDW PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all team members are expected to conform to the following:
- Work independently performing quality work within deadlines while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other team members and service providers
- Have advanced computer skills, maintain the technical proficiency necessary to complete their duties, and have excellent written and verbal communication abilities, with attention to detail
- Is organized and able to work with multiple deadlines managing a variety of projects with diverse constituencies and environments, effectively managing time and resources
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with managers, team members, clients, service providers, other agencies, and the general public
- Maintain strict confidentiality; is honest, trustworthy, dependable and flexible. Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Adhere to professional, ethical behavior, by committing to and following the REDW Culture of Appreciation and Accountability, and the REDW Performance Factors.
- Maintain a current insurable driver’s license.
REDW - 16 months ago