The Document Specialist position supports the daily functions of the Compliance Department; including the collection of data for legal document preparation using a systematic procedure of audit processes to ensure accuracy of customer documentation. The qualified candidate will prepare accurate documents and communications on their own initiative according to department metrics. The qualified candidate may also handle various administrative and clerical functions as necessary. The qualified candidate may also coordinate and develop reports, projects, and assessment tools to verify compliance as required, develop compliance communications and drive problem resolution for a business.
- Collect data for preparation of Section 125 Pre-Tax Premiums Plans, Section 125 Flexible Spending Account Plans, Health Reimbursement Arrangement legal documents.
- Prepare accurate legal documents on own initiative according to department metrics.
- Must be able to work independently of others and manage inventory.
- Must maintain high level knowledge of Health Reimbursement Arrangements, Pre-Tax Premiums Plans and Flexible Spending Accounts as pertains to legal documents.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, problem identification, research and resolution skills.
- Must have strong spelling and grammatical skills.
- Must be organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Must be able to communicate effectively over the phone and via e-mail.
- Must have experience and skill with research and issue resolution with demonstrated success at problem-solving.
- Must be results oriented, self-starter with a can-do attitude and strong organizational skills, the flexibility to manage multiple priorities and projects, deliver on commitments and proactively seek opportunities to contribute to the success of the Compliance team and the business.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years previous healthcare industry experience
- Intermediate (or higher) level of proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- 2+ years experience researching, identifying root causes and resolving issues
UnitedHealthcare , part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, is comprised of three specialized businesses dedicated to meeting the health care benefits needs of individuals and groups; all part of something greater, but each with a specialized focus:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience with SunGard Relius documents
- Previous experience with Section 125 and Health Reimbursement Arrangement plans
UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual works with individuals, small businesses and large multi-site employers to provide innovative, affordable benefits services.
UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement is focused on serving Americans over the age of 50. It is the largest business dedicated to meeting the growing health and well-being needs of aging individuals in the nation, serving one in five Medicare beneficiaries through a comprehensive and diversified array of products and services through four industry-leading businesses.
UnitedHealthcare Community & State provides high-quality, personalized, public-sector health care programs that help local government agencies improve health outcomes for millions of children and low-income and disabled individuals at an affordable cost.
Together, we're removing the barriers that keep people from receiving the kind of quality health care that makes a difference. We focus on Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance as we empower people to achieve better health and well-being.
Come grow and thrive in our culture of innovation and ideas. Because there is no opportunity greater than the quest to help people live healthier lives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 12 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...