The Document Specialist is a member of the on-site Williams Lea team delivering exceptional customer service at our client locations. Responsibilities include document creation and editing, document repair and recovery, and providing MS Word expertise.
Job Responsibilities :
- Create and edit complex documents to specifications using expert word processing and advanced software knowledge.
- Transcribe tapes, scan and clean documents, and convert documents to/from different software packages is required.
- Use document comparison software, red-lining, and general editing to correct documents as directed.
- Produce financial statements, flow charts, presentations, letters, and other documents as requested.
- Recover/restore corrupted document files when needed.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
Job Requirements :
Williams Lea offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform preemployment substance abuse testing.
- High school diploma or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two years experience in a document production / word processing environment, preferably in the legal industry
- Expert knowledge of MS Word, including formatting documents, understanding the Styles function, and the ability to create macros is required.
- MS Word certification desired.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills needed.
- Typing speed of 50 wpm is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Williams Lea - 18 months ago
Deutsche Post has outgrown its mailbox origins. Doing business as Deutsche Post DHL, the company divides its operations between delivering...