College graduates are encouraged to apply for the position.
Coordinate all internal documentation, configuration management and change management for the R&D programs.
Main Responsibility Area
Responsible for ensuring that all internal R&D documentation is handled according to the correct process and archived in the appropriate locations. Responsible for controlling the data configuration and change management for the R&D engineering structures.
The candidate will work with the local documentation group to provide documentation and product data management support to the R&D Engineering group. Candidate will assign drawing and document numbers and manage the document review, approval and archival process. Candidate will ensure that the document metadata aligns with global standards. Candidate will understand and implement version control for documents and R&D engineering structures. The candidate will be working on part/item creation and maintenance of Bill of Materials in the global product data management tool. The candidate must be able to communicate process changes and change management instructions to R&D Engineers. The candidate must be able to perform basic training responsibilities when needed. The candidate must be able to communicate with peers across other global sites. The candidate must be able to provide input for program metrics.
- BS or BA a plus
- Previous Document Control experience a plus
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Experience with Access database creation and maintenance
- Previous change management experience a plus
- Familiar with ShareNet IMS,
- Familiar with Enovia
- Familiar with Product Data Management tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- Adept Problem Solver
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to function under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
Business Unit Description: BTS R&D - Responsible for product development of macro-cellular Base Transceiver Stations, including all modules and sub-assemblies for LTE, WCDMA and GSM/Edge.
Nokia Siemens Networks - 23 months ago
Nokia Siemens Networks is a European company, provider of data networking and telecommunications equipment. It is a joint venture between...