To ensure that transaction is compliant with GreatAmerica policy and procedures as well as audit transaction to validate correct financial structure.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Review signed agreement documents for accurate information and compliance with GreatAmerica Policies and procedures
- Confirm accurate phone number for lessee with a third party source to aid in preventing fraud
- Phone verifies equipment satisfaction with lessees and answers any questions during the call
- Accurately prepare UCCs and submit them through ILien to secure a purchase money security interest
- Applies full knowledge, understanding of state sales and property taxes and calculations associated with each
- Input data accurately and book transaction in Vision to commence lessee invoicing
- Communicate via phone and or Email with Vendors to resolve Documentation issues on transaction file
- Take incoming customer and vendor calls and answer questions and or respond to the needs of the caller
- Rebook contracts based on the needs and details of the transaction. i.e. equipment exchanges, payment changes, tax changes
- Set up renewal billing in Infolease
- Follow up on outstanding originals with vendor per Policy DO 1.03
For all GreatAmerica team members: Honesty/Integrity, Customer Oriented, Accountability, Tenacious, Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Adaptability
For this position: Detailed Oriented, Accuracy, Problem Solving, Work under Pressure, Organized, Accountable, Reliable, Decision Making, Innovative, Oral & Written Communication, Multi-Tasking
Education: Business Associates degree preferred, Accounting or Para Legal background a plus.
Experience: Financial or Leasing experience preferred
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of Vision, Infolease, Onbase and Goldmine
Other Requirements: Detail oriented, mathematical aptitude and able to work in a team environment
GreatAmerica is a $1.5 billion national commercial equipment finance company dedicated to helping manufacturers, vendors, and dealers be...