Talmer Bank and Trust is a growing community-oriented financial institution that provides highly personalized financial services to individuals, professionals and their businesses with 48 banking centers in Michigan and Wisconsin . Like other banking institutions, we offer a full array of products and services. However, we believe the exceptional level of personal attention and service provided by our relationship bankers is unmatched by any other bank.
At Talmer Bank and Trust we welcome individuals with the talent and desire to serve our community. If this sounds like you, we'd love to have you join our family!
Prepare loan documentation and perform related functions relative to commercial loans in a team environment.
- Order due diligence for collateral (titlework, flood, UCC searches, etc.).
- Review existing files for adherence to loan approval requirements.
- Prepare loan documents in LaserPro.
- Fund loans upon receipt of executed documents and when conditions of approval have been met.
- Prepare GL tickets or online entries for funds disbursed.
- Interact with post-closing for boarding loans.
- Meet timelines and manage expectations of lenders for closing dates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand credit approvals and relationship to loan documents.
- Proficient in knowledge of entity requirements (corporation, LLC, LP, etc.).
- Ability to evaluate title work, appraisals, financial covenants, etc. as they relate to conditions of approval.
- 1-5 years of experience documenting commercial loans
- Proficient in LaserPro, Microsoft Office, and GL and Core systems
- Knowledge of HMDA and CRA regulations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit. Concentration and focus on task details, occasional pressures relating to priorities and deadlines, periodic interruptions and distractions, continual review of personal computer and use of hands and fingers. The employee is occasssionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, bend, crouch and lift up to 10 pounds.
- General Working Conditions:
This classification description is intended to indicate the general kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that are required of positions given this title and should not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of the employees under her/his supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not exclude other duties not mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of difficulty.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Talmer Bank and Trust - 20 months ago