The Documents Record Manager (DRM) controls program records as well as Master List of Records (MLR) produced within these processes and procedures. The DRM may also oversee document control as it relates to contract required documentation. The DRM in coordination with the Data Manager (DM) oversees document creation, retains records, archives, provides official copies and coordinates the delivery of documents to the customer.
The DRM shall also be able to interface with all levels of Management within CSC and at the Customer site.
Specifically the DRM maintains:
- A current internal documentation library to ensure that records are up to date and organized.
- Provides or coordinates special documentation services as required.
- Functions as editor or as a writer in order to provide high quality documentation support.
- Works with management to create policies/procedures surrounding Records Management and other Team CSC functions.
- Determines appropriate approaches for records retention.
- Works with subject matter experts to find best practices and streamline processes, creates new procedures and documents.
CSSS.NET - 10 months ago