Perficient is currently looking for Documentum WDK/xCP developer for our National ECM Practice. The Documentum WDK/xCP developer will architect and provide technical detail design for Documentum forms and workflows. Develop and test the solutions to meet client expectations and address business needs.
This is a full time position with Perficient. At Perficient, we offer a full competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
- Have at least 5 years of Documentum development experience.
- Have Documentum Platform installation experience.
- Be skilled in WDK Development, SQL, Java and XML.
- Have expertise in xCP component installation and configuration.
- Have significant experience in developing forms and workflows.
- Have worked in projects integrating Documentum to other applications and databases.
- Have managed multiple documentum environments at a time.
- Be a team player and will be comfortable working with Development and Business teams.
About Perficient Perficient is a leading information technology consulting firm serving clients throughout North America. Our IT consultants deliver business-driven technology solutions that enable our clients to gain competitive advantage, make their businesses more responsive to market opportunities and threats, strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners, improve productivity and reduce information technology costs.
Since 1998, we have delivered successful business-driven technology solutions for hundreds of Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers. During that time, we have grown from a startup to a publicly-traded firm with approximately 1,400 full-time professionals serving clients from locations in 20 strategic markets across North America, global delivery centers in Europe and China, and a technology consulting recruiting office in India.
We have deep domain expertise in technology solutions that differentiate our firm. We use small, expert project teams that deliver high-value, measurable results by working collaboratively with clients through a user-centered, technology-based and business-driven solutions methodology. We believe this approach enhances return-on-investment for our clients by significantly reducing the time and risk associated with designing and implementing eBusiness integration solutions. To learn more about Perficient's services, solutions, products, and locations go to www.perficient.com .
Perficient Inc - 21 months ago