MarkMonitor seeks an experienced and passionate Software Engineer to work with a team of experienced engineers to develop new web based features and enhancements for our domain name portfolio and DNS related products. The candidate's responsibilities will include UI and backend software development, development of internal support tools and reports and some operational tasks. We are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter, quick learner and a great team player.
Though we already count over half of the Fortune 100 companies and the world's most trafficked Internet sites as customers, together we'll win more customers to further penetrate global 2000 enterprises. It'll be your discipline, experience, and passion that will help us enter the next phase of growth.
Prior experience in web based UI development using JSPs, Java in a J2EE framework.
Qualified candidates are invited to send a resume and letter of introduction indicating wage requirements to email@example.com We regret that we are unable to respond to individual phone calls. No unsolicited agency resumes.
- Minimum 2 years software development, including design, implementation and maintenance responsibilities.
- Successful history of delivering projects.
- Proven experience with both server and client side web technologies.
- Experience with Ajax Frameworks is preferred.
- Proficiency with relational database concepts and fluency in SQL
- Experience with Spring, JBoss, and JMS preferred.
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, estimation and design sessions.
- Build and support applications than can run in a linux environment.
- Experience with version control systems
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Recent experience in a high growth technology company preferred.
MarkMonitor is an equal opportunity employer.
Department: Domain Engineering
No outside recruiters or agencies please