The Donation Attendant in Ashwaubenon is responsible for enthusiastically greeting all donors and accepting donations. This position provides information to the public, reinforcing the idea that donations are appreciated and utilized to support the programs and services that we provide our communities. This role also supports our store operations in donation processing and facility maintenance while living our values and supporting our mission . Begin your career with Goodwill today!
- Greets all donors with enthusiasm and accepts their donations in a courteous manner.
- Unloads donations from vehicles and offers the donor a tax receipt.
- Pre-sorts donations and assists with the movement of donations throughout the facility.
- Maintains a daily record of all donations received.
- Loads and operates a trash compactor.
- Maintains the donation area and other inventory in a clean, neat, and safe manner.
- Assists with floor maintenance and provides routine maintenance of building and grounds.
- Assist customers in carrying purchases to their vehicles.
- Previous warehouse or retail experience is preferred but not required
- Education generally equivalent to a high school diploma is preferred but not required.