1. Associates Degree required
1. Minimum of two years experience in related field
2. Knowledge of fundraising programs
3. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power-Point required
4. Proficiency in Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge desired; willingness to be trained essential
The Donor Relations Coordinator is responsible for assisting in all aspects of planning and implementing a comprehensive program to secure and maintain financial support and community involvement for Floyd Medical Center, working through Floyd Health Care Foundation. The Donor Relations Coordinator must be teachable but also independent and resourceful, possess initiative, and be capable of productivity without constant supervision. As Donor Relations Coordinator this position serves as the Foundation Gift Accountant, providing donor relations’ support through gift entry, sending acknowledgements, and generating donor reports. This position also provides support for the daily operations of the Foundation Office.
Floyd Medical Center - 20 months ago