Postal/Zip Code: 75160
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope™, a division of Oldcastle, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are currently seeking Fabricators in our Door department for our plant operations in Terrell, Texas. If you have a desire to learn and grow in a team environment then Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope could be a great place for your career.
This position is responsible for general fabrication work,packing duties,saw operations as well as other utility duties which may be assigned.
WHAT OLDCASTLE OFFERS YOU
- Must have work experience using a tape measure.
- Ability to use a hand pallet and or motorized pallet jack
- Ability to regularly lift packages up to 75 lbs
- Ability to grasp and squeeze small parts and large items
- Ability to inspect aluminum for various quality flaws
- Ability to squeeze and use hand tools such as drill guns or the like
- Ability to read written instructions and take verbal instructions
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under time constraints
- Ability to work with co-workers and supervisors with good teamwork skills
- Ability to adapt to constant change
- Ability to stand on concrete for up to 12 hours per day
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Ability to wear, arm guards, hard hats, steel toe boots, safety glasses, and ear plugs
- Must be able to adhere to all safety protocol
- Must have experience in manufacturing
- Qualified candidates must be able to work 1st or 2nd , Mon-Fri, with periods of required over time on Saturdays and Sundays and before and after normal shift hours.
Highly competitive base pay
Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
Group retirement savings program
Health and wellness programs
A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
One of our employees says it best…
“The great thing about Oldcastle is there never seems to be a shortage of opportunities." – Anass
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 14 months ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...