Posting Job Title: Door to Door Sales Rep
Requisition #: 145868BR
Posting Location: Indio, CA, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Southern California Market - West Region currently seeks a Residential Sales Rep for our Marketing and Sales Department in our Indio, CA office. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Here is a realistic day in the life video:Copy and paste this into your web browser :
To promote and sell cable television, high-speed data, and digital phone services to potential subscribers living in the franchise area through door-to-door campaigns and Homeowners Association presentations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Solicits assigned sales territory and solicits orders in person for new or upgraded cable television, high-speed data, and digital phone services.
- Solicits customers' interest in purchasing cable television, high-speed data, and digital phone services by verbally communicating to customers in person.
- Completes customer orders and weekly sales reports in order to report sales activities.
- Explains and educates customers on cable products, programming choices, prices, services, and upgrade situations.
- Collects customer payments for services and collect regular and/or non-payment accounts. Submits payments to TWC in a timely manner.
Note: This Job Summary should not be construed, to be all inclusive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. While the description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.
- Must possess effective sales skill techniques in order to promote, sell, and close sales.
- Must possess both strong written and verbal communication skills in order to provide and receive customer and service information and must possess excellent listening skills.
- Must be able to analyze customer preferences in conversation and match with company products and continuously learn and retain knowledge of new services and promotions.
- Must participate in and attend all sales training and department meetings to discuss sales objectives and must have experience utilizing a computer in order to complete weekly sales activity reports.
- Prefer 1-2 years of customer service, telephone sales, or field sales experience.
- Must possess valid California driver's license and state-required insurance, clean driving record and utilize personal vehicle to perform essential functions of the job.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Must be able to walk and climb stairs regularly and for long periods of time in order to access multiple dwelling unit residences. Must be able to work in various weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 10 pounds for several hours at a time. Prefer ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds for several hours at a time.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0561
Controlling Establishment ID: 00758 - Indio Avenue 45
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...