ETO / Electrical Engineer with a Background on DP Vessels
We are working with an industry leading offshore marine engineering business whose operations cover the globe. They have a high profile client base and are working on some of the offshore industries leading projects. Due to continual growth they have a requirement for a ETO / Marine Engineer who has a background on DP Systems.
In this important role you will be involved:
You will need to be skilled in the following:
- Electrical engineering review to the offshore vessel that operate DP
- Vessel Audits and sea trails
- Technical review of Dynamic Positioning marine systems
- Engineering changes and modifications
- Vessel Surveying
If you are interested in this position please send me an up dated CV and for further information please contact Paul Hollowell on 02392 228266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ETO, Electrical Engineer or Marine Engineer
- Working background on DSV, AHTS, MPSV, Drill Ships etc
- Hands on knowledge of Dynamic Positioning is a must
- HV Certified
- Good understanding control systems and automation
Advanced Resource Managers - 10 months ago
ARM is one of the UK’s leading technical recruitment firms and talent management consultancies.
We provide contract and permanent I...