Perform drafting duties using basic drafting skills and techniques. Assignments are closely supervised and are designed to develop the employee's understanding of drafting techniques, corporate standards and procedures.
Education / Experience
Drafting Certificate or equivalent experience.
Possess skills in the following areas:
· High School level mathematics
· CADD, word processing, spreadsheet, and e-mail software
· Drafting, including scales, drawing layout, lettering, and a high degree of accuracy in copying
· Working in a team environment
· Communicating effectively with co-workers
Duties & Responsibilities
Employee may be called upon to perform any or all of the following functions:
· Revise drawings per markups
· Perform Engineering support tasks under limited supervision
· Learn and apply the corporate standard of drafting and engineering practices
· Learn and properly use the document management system
· Learn and apply corporate standard engineering practices
· Take personal responsibility for the quality and accuracy of his/her work
· Bring potential project-related problems and possible solutions to the attention of the responsible party
· Travel out of town for short periods of time as required by projects and assignments
· Other duties as required
Dashiell - 2 years ago
Dashiell specializes in designing, building, testing, and maintaining high and medium voltage electrical systems for utilities, power...