- Warroad, MN;
At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you.™
We are a world-class designer and manufacturer of wood windows and doors that relies on our years of experience, advanced technology and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually grow our business. Currently, we are seeking a
Drafter and Illustrator
for our Technical Publications Department. Join our team and experience an upbeat, challenging, and fun work environment.
Specific Responsibilities include:
The requirements include:
- Creating and revising drawings/illustrations using Autodesk 3D's Max, Inventor, and AutoCAD.
- Researching projects.
- Importing Inventor models and occasionally modeling using Inventor.
- Drawing checks and verifications.
- Drawing translations for use in desktop publishing software.
- Misc. duties; administrative Technical Publications drawing database, technical document proofing, maintaining a neat work area, and answering phones and general office duties.
Hours: 8:00 - 5:00 Mon. - Fri.
- Post secondary education or equivalent experience.
- Autodesk, AutoCAD, and Inventor required.
- Autodesk 3D's Max helpful - will train.
- Window and Door and/or building industry knowledge desired.
- Marvin companies product knowledge helpful.
- Ability to produce technically correct illustrations.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
Marvin Windows and Doors - 12 months ago