Founded in 1986, Coler & Colantonio, Inc., a CHA Company, is a mid-size, multidisciplinary firm of engineers and scientists providing high quality engineering services across a diverse range of market segments, geographic locations (both domestic and international) and project types. We have established client bases in the energy, private and public market sectors. In the energy sector we perform feasibility studies, survey engineering, permitting & design services associated with the distribution of energy in pipelines; as well as offering a full range of asset management software. In the private sector, we offer services associated with environmental sampling and cleanup, permitting, surveying & design and construction of commercial buildings and residential subdivisions. In the public sector we offer a full range of services associated with roadways, environmental assessment and remediation, water distribution and treatment,
We are currently seeking an experienced Drafter for our Hinesburg, Vermont office. This position will be integral in the design aspects of our projects.
Successful candidate will:
- Plan, schedule, conduct and/or coordinate detailed phases of drafting work
- Utilize electronic survey data and field notes to generate site-specific detailed drawings and figures that are necessary to the successful permitting and construction of our projects.
- Compile existing data (various sources) to create base plan for designs
- Manage revisions and submittals
- Manage both electronic and hard copy files for purposes of project controls, documentation of work product and future reference
-Have 2-7 years experience
-Associates degree preferred
-Have experience with site geometic layout and grading, drawing and utilities
-Have experience with Autocad 2011 and Civil 3D Design
For more information and to apply online please visit us at www.col-col.com/careers/htm (NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Coler & Colantonio, Inc. - 18 months ago