Using Corel Draw and Solid Works and photoshop
- Layout production assembly instructions
- Discusses layout and assembly procedures and problems with Production and Engineering
- Develop illustrations to clarify design details and functional criteria of assembly
- Writes clear and concise verbiage for assembly instructions.
Participates in the CCD process (change control documents) as needed to:
- Update BOMs (bills of material)
- Assembly Instructions
- Or other items as deemed necessary
- Works to 1 week turn-around for completing changes to assembly instructions.
Works as part of the Prototype team to:
- Work with production during the actual prototype build to create REAL TIME assembly instructions
Turn-around time for standard proto instructions is the end of the production phase of the proto
Turn-around time for complex proto instructions is 1 week after the completion of the proto
- Documentation during the prototype REQUIRES the Doc Control to sit with the Production assemblers and
use the mobile CAD cart to accomplish the rigorous completion deadlines defined above.
- Prototype Instructions will be based on the idea of LESS words and MORE pictures and will include:
3-5 years of drafting experience in a manufacturing environment.