- Job Calculation (Reviewing of field crew notes).
- Drafting Surveys (Pipelines, Boundaries, Topographic Surveys, and more).
- Coordinating with crew chiefs and surveyors as well as other draftsmen.
- Permitting for wells
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and Carlson software
- Coordinates and directs all phases of land survey and is responsible for work results and progress of assigned survey parties, training subordinate personnel and reviewing survey procedures.
- Knowledge of the principles, techniques and practices of land surveying.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and instruments used in drafting.
- Knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices and construction specifications, plans
- Graduation from a standard high school or possession of a G.E.D. Certificate.
- Possession and maintenance of a valid Driver License.
- Minimum Experience Level 2 / 5+ Years
- AutoCAD 2006-20012, Carlson 2011, ForeSite experience.
- Survey / Title work experience.
- Legal / Property description knowledge.
- One year or more of drafting experience.
About Landpoint, Inc.
- Build your career with our extensive employee training programs.
- Be part of the fastest growing surveying company in the area.
- Company medical Insurance benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Use cutting edge technology to assist you in your daily tasks.
- Matching 401(k)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Our people work on some of the most challenging and high profile projects in the area. Working at Landpoint will provide you with the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse workforce of extremely talented professionals " many of whom are at the top of their fields " on projects that impact our world for the better.
As one of the areas largest land surveying and envrionmental consulting firms, we offer employees countless job opportunities and career paths. Our success depends on attracting the best talent and continuously striving to improve what we do and how we do it.
We are dedicated to providing our people with the support they need to do outstanding work. From our competitive benefits program to a Health and Safety program whose goal is zero workplace injuries, we provide the support you need to excel at your job. There are no barriers to where your talent can lead you.
Landpoint, Inc. - 30+ days ago
Landpoint, Inc. is the area's largest firm of registered professional land surveyors, providing geodetic surveying, utilizing GPS technology...