- Job Calculation (Reviewing of field crew notes)
- Preparing Drafting Surveys (ALTA's, LSP's, Topographic Surveys, Subdivision Plats, and Construction Staking Layouts using Trimble Business Center and AutoCAD Civil 3d)
- Coordinating with crew chiefs and surveyors, as well as other draftsmen
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Coordinates and directs all phases of land survey, responsible for work results and progress of assigned survey parties, training subordinate personnel and reviewing survey procedures
- Knowledge and experience using AutoCAD software, or other similiar software programs
- Knowledge of the principles, techniques and practices of land surveying
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and instruments used in drafting
- Knowledge of civil engineering principles, practices, construction specifications and plans
- Graduation from a standard high school or possession of a G.E.D. Certificate
- Possession and maintenance of a valid Drivers License with a clean driving record
- Minimum Surveying Experience Level 1 - 2 + Years
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Survey / Title work experience
- Legal / Property description knowledge
- Entry level drafting experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
About Landpoint, Inc.
- Build your career with our extensive employee training programs
- Be part of the fastest growing surveying company in the area
- Company medical Insurance benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Use cutting edge technology to assist you in your daily tasks
- Matching 401(k)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Our people work on some of the most challenging and high profile projects in the area. Working at Landpoint will provide you with the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse workforce of extremely talented professionals, many of whom are at the top of their fields on projects, that impact our world for the better.
As one of the areas largest land surveying and envrionmental consulting firms, we offer employees countless job opportunities and career paths. Our success depends on attracting the best talent and continuously striving to improve what we do and how we do it.
We are dedicated to providing our people with the support they need to do outstanding work. From our competitive benefits program to a Health and Safety program whose goal is zero workplace injuries, we provide the support you need to excel at your job. There are no barriers to where your talent can lead you.
Landpoint is the area's largest firm of registered professional land surveyors, providing geodetic surveying, utilizing GPS technology for...