GMA Architects has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Draftsman in St. Louis with 1-3 years of drafting experience. This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced environment working with CAD technology and to be involved in interior design/schematic planning for our design/build commercial projects.
Partnered with ARCO National Construction Company, GMA Architects is a full service design and construction firm. Our design team provides architectural services including Creative Design, Project Management, ADA/Code Compliance, Building Assessment and Reuse, Addition and Renovations, Historic Preservation, Master Planning, Interior Design, Space Planning and Construction Administration.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge
- Provide site and space planning for construction project managers.
- Review building code, local zoning, and park covenants.
- Prepare presentation drawings as required.
- Attend client meetings, coordinate with construction project managers, structural, electrical, and civil engineers.
- Review project scope with construction project managers.
- Produce architectural documents for permit submittal as well as construction.
- Review and coordinate construction documents content with construction project manager, consultants as it relates to projects.
- Choose color palettes, including flooring, carpet, and paint to be approved by client.
- Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design to client for approval.
- Prepare detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Survey buildings.
We Offer a Competitive Benefit Package that Includes
- Technical knowledge required.
- 1-3 years experience.
- Autocad and Revit experience required. Standard office software (Photoshop, Word, etc.) preferred.
- Ability to develop presentation drawings (colored site plan and elevations) required. 3D modeling / rendering preferred.
- Ability to develop preliminary designs into construction documents.
- Skilled in designing interior alterations, renovations, and new layouts.
- Technical architectural and interior design knowledge required.
- Knowledge of innovative materials used for interior design.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Please visit our web site at www.gma-architects.com for more information about our family of companies and incredible benefits.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
- 1 Month Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of employment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Yearly bonus potential
GMA Architects, Inc. - 6 months ago
H-J Enterprises Inc
High Ridge, MO
- 1 day ago