The strategic combination of Cumberland Farms, Inc. and Gulf Oil Limited Partnership - also known as The Cumberland Gulf Group - is a private, family owned company with a corporate facility conveniently located in Framingham, MA. Cumberland Farms is a well-established convenience retailer. Gulf is a wholesale petroleum and energy supplier, and entered into the retail electricity market in January 2012 with Gulf Electricity. Cumberland Farms has been opening its new concept stores throughout the Northeast since 2009. Last year, The Cumberland Gulf Group ranked in the Top 50 of the Forbes Top 500 Private Companies.
To support our Company’s strategic initiatives and continued growth, we are currently seeking top talent to join our Planning Department as a Draftsperson. The Draftsperson will be responsible for the commencement, coordination and completion of the planning process for all varieties of construction and remodeling projects Cumberland Farms is required to or wishes to complete, including but not limited to, new store construction, store remodels, gasoline/station upgrades and plant or office improvements.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Researching and investigating past history and current requirements of each and every assigned project
- Assembly of all available construction files and real estate files as well as all current applicable local and state zoning, planning, and permitting information
- Documentation of established goals and all site upgrades (state or local) as well as other miscellaneous site improvements required by the project manager
- Development of preliminary plans identifying all specific areas of improvement for each and every project assigned
- Completion of a final set of plans for submittal for issuance of a permit (including but not limited to site plans, construction phasing plans, lighting plans, canopy plans, signage plans, interior floor layout plans, construction details, etc.)
- Revisions to plans from local zoning, planning or design review meetings as well as all necessary state and/or county approval requirements
- Interaction with legal department and others to address revisions to issues raised by local, state, and other boards
- Utilize architectural and engineering skills to develop a full set of construction documents
The Cumberland Gulf Group does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. The Company will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed "Employment Agency Agreement" already on file with Human Resources - The Office of Talent Management.
- Associates degree or 5 years job related experience
- Strong knowledge AutoCAD and ARRIS
- Strong knowledge of architectural and/or civil engineering
The goal of Cumberland Farms and Gulf Oil is to provide a workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment. We believe in promoting fair and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, veteran status, genetic information, or basis protected by statue.
Cumberland Farms - 23 months ago
Did you know that…
There really was a Cumberland Farms. Vasilios and Aphrodite Haseotes bought it in Cumberland, Rhode Island in...