The Drive Team Operations Specialist is the first point of contact for new driver applicants into the SideCar community. What does this mean? Potential drivers apply and you reach out to them. Your job is to evangelize SideCar and assist new applicants from all over the country in becoming active SideCar drivers.
You’re a go-getter, hungry for success and want to help SideCar change the world! You have a magnetic personality: your presence brightens a room. You also love working in a fast-paced goal-driven environment. You are driven, positive, passionate and excited about revolutionizing transportation. You don’t mind wearing a headset and meeting new people over the phone.
- Establish contact – mostly over the phone – with hundreds of inbound driver applicants.
- Vet applicants to ensure that they meet the criteria necessary for becoming a SideCar driver.
- Follow up with applicants regularly via email and phone to shepherd them through the interview and onboarding process.
- Generate qualified referrals from existing drivers and turning them into active SideCar drivers.
- Promote the SideCar brand – you are the first point of contact with a potential driver.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience in sales, marketing, retail, or customer service a plus.
- Perfect opportunity for recent graduates.
Skills and requirements
- High energy and an outgoing, social personality
- You love talking to people and being on the phone
- Record of innovative problem-solving and drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with computers and smartphones
- Experience in Salesforce or CRM tools is a plus
- Owns own laptop and smartphone
- Able to work weekends
- Desire to work in a startup environment
- Articulate & personable with great communication skills
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
This is a three-month contract role to start. We pay $17/hour and you can take advantage of our fun, centrally located San Francisco office in the financial district and free lunch Fridays. Benefits offered after three months of excellent work and conversion to full-time. We are a start-up, so growth and leadership opportunities are a possibility.
SideCar is moving transportation in a big, sustainable, community-driven direction -- one ride at a time. Whether you’re ready to fill...