Tired or bored of your “regular job”?
Were you born with natural technical skills and interested in the fast paced, high growth wireless industry?
Join our innovative WirelessWerks team. We serve the top names in the industry; AT&T , Verizon , and Sprint-Nextel to build, optimize, measure and test their wireless networks. We need talented, tech savvy Call Testing Techs to; measure, test & monitor our customer’s networks. To ensure your success, you will be supported with an intensive orientation, ongoing training and certification program.
This is your opportunity to develop your technical skills, and build your career in the high growth wireless industry.
- Drive pre-determined routes and operate test phones and equipment to measure the signal strength of cellular networks.
- Work with the latest in Smartphone Radio Frequency testing technology and GPS tools
- Navigate screens and menus on test phones.
- Use on-line resources, tools, and peer knowledge to troubleshoot and problem solve in the field
- Work as part of a 3-4 person test team
- Leverage your technical troubleshooting skills, problem solving and critical thinking.
- Flexible, intermittent work schedule. Be available “On-demand” with 1-2 days notice as part of our “Flex-Force”.
- Work nights with Friday & Saturday’s off!
- Comfortable with technology; smart phones, computers, GPS, software, online gaming etc.
- Reliable employee with a demonstrated history of 12-18 months continuous employment
- At least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Drivers license with good driving record. Must be capable of driving at night.
- Fundamental computer skills, including experience with a variety of software and use of GPS and map tracking software.
- Telecommunications background preferred
WirelessWerks USA, Inc. - 18 months ago