DRIVER (On Call)
Under the direct supervision of the Meals Program Manager, the driver is responsible for the daily delivery of congregate and home-delivered meals according to current Office on Aging contract specifications.
We are a member of the On Lok family of senior services that provides a wide variety of services for persons over 60 years of age. They include educational and recreational activities, its’ health promotion program Always Active, case management and social services, as well as hot and nutritious meals to older adults in San Francisco.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow instructions regarding daily meal counts and client changes.
- Complete daily paperwork for site and home delivered meals.
- Complete bi-monthly temperature tests.
- Maintain route list with all updated information and delivery order.
- Receive and deliver meals and non-food supplies correctly.
- Maintain all equipment and van.
- Clean van according to current procedures.
- Attend all in-service training sessions and monthly meetings.
- Cover different routes as needed.
- Fulfill additional duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s license and maintain a clean driving record.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and established procedures.
- Ability to read maps.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Experience working with senior citizens preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
For immediate consideration; please call Kathy Kingsbury at 877-532-7958 or email resume to email@example.com . Please visit www.onlok.org to view all of our open job opportunities!!
On Lok - 13 months ago