Champion Technologies provides solutions for the oil and gas industry like no one else. The reason for our success? Simple. The innovation of our people makes the difference. As one of the largest global oilfield chemical providers, Champion Technologies is helping shape its industry, and helping talented people like you achieve their goal of a productive and rewarding career.
Our talents and capabilities span six continents, but we act as one company. We seek out and use our best practices and systems to deliver consistent results every time. We are driven to be the best - for our customers and the industry. Join us and you will discover your voice, your place, and a world of career opportunities.
Since our founding in 1953, we’ve continually expanded our research & development, manufacturing expertise, and the industry-leading portfolio of products and applications. With regional headquarters and a network of manufacturing facilities around the world, we're everywhere you want to take your career - and wherever our customers need us.
Champion Technologies has an immediate opening for a Driver 2 in Pinedale, Wyoming. The Driver 2 is the second level position for the operation of Champions short haul, treating and frac equipment. This positions' primary role is the delivery of product including DOT hazardous material to customers' locations and facilities utilizing the described equipment and in accordance with governing body regulation and Champion safe work policies. Responsibilities include preventive maintenance and upkeep of Champion's asset, and proper documentation in regard to DOT hazmat compliance.
- Determines most efficient routing and drives DOT trucks on and off public roads to access heavy industrial locations
- Operates high and low pressure fluid pumping equipment for the purpose of dispensing product into containers or customers equipment, which may include an oil or gas producing well
- Maintains equipment, routine servicing, insures preventative maintenance keeping equipment clean and lubricated.
- Operates forklift for the purpose of moving, repackaging, loading and unloading containers of product, assists with upkeep of district warehouse facilities
- Performs blending of approved product under strict written instructions
- Completes required paperwork in accordance with DOT such as pre/post trip inspections, logs and BOL.
- Completes required paperwork for the purpose of insuring product delivery-chain of custody-invoicing
- Being a safety leader in the district.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- CDL Class A with Tanker Endorsement
- Fork Lift Certification
- Clean Driving Record
- Read, write and speak English
- Champion Academy Certification
- Qualified in the operation of HP treating equipment, 5,000PSI
- Prior pump truck or heavy industrial experience.
- Good Communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to operate a computer including web based programs.
Champion Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. In order to be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering questions and providing your eSignature.
Champion Technologies produces specialty chemicals and provides services that help oil and gas companies with productivity. Among its...