We are a growing company…
We are a financially secure company…
We offer our employees a promising future and tremendous career opportunities...
At CRST International, Inc. we are one of the nations leading transportation and logistics companies. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, we have offices throughout the United States, employing over 650 office employees, over 2,500 company drivers, and work with over 1,700 independent contractors. At CRST we offer a generous benefits and compensation package, in addition to a growing and financially stable environment. If you are interested in making a valuable contribution in a dynamic company with plans for a bright future, apply now.
“The only thing BIGGER than our opportunities, is your POTENTIAL”
CRST Expedited a high growth transportation company serving the flatbed industry is seeking a Driver Recruiter to be located in Cedar Rapids, IA
Recruitment of company drivers, owner operators, experienced fleet owners, lease purchase drivers and rehires. Maintain standards as outlined by CRST International policy and standards in regards to the hiring of drivers.
- Conduct personal interviews daily with prospective candidates.
- Process all applications for new hires and rehires, including experienced drivers.
- Complete background checks including pulling MVR and DAC reports.
- Review applications of prospective hires and make determination if the applicant is qualified.
- Make arrangements and schedule drivers for orientation.
- Complete pre-hire files and paperwork on applicants.
- Maintain complete files of non-hired drivers, as appropriate.
- Track calls generated from all forms of advertising.
- Work with drivers or applicants with problems. Be able to explain CRST’s operating policy and safety standards to drivers.
- Travel to driver training schools, job fairs and work industry trade shows as needed representing CRST Malone, Inc.
- College degree or one year of related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience prioritizing matters.
- Possess customer service related experience.
- Top-notch organizational skills.
- Ability to work under potentially stressful situation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
CRST International, Inc. - 18 months ago