Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of premium transportation services including ground, air, ocean, and logistics. Headquartered in Seville, Ohio, Panther has offices throughout the United States, including Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, and Sacramento. As we have expanded our expertise and service offerings, Panther has grown to include all types of ground, air, and ocean freight service. For more information about Panther visit www.pantherexpedite.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, disability and 401(k). The environment at Panther is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity for energetic, highly-motivated and results-driven professionals.
Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is seeking an experienced recruiting/sales professional to join our team in Seville, Ohio as a Driver Recruiter. The Driver Recruiter's primary function is to establish relationships and to champion Panther’s values and opportunities, to potential Owner Operators/Independent Contractors, by utilizing inbound/outbound sales call techniques and best practices. The position reports directly to the Recruiting Manager.
- Cultivate and drive Owner Operator and Independent Contractor fleet growth
- Lead generation and development
- Inbound and outbound call campaigns, including cold calling
- Become an industry expert in all of Panther’s, and their competitor’s, qualifications and recruitment processes
- Maintain and service a roster of Owners Operators/Drivers to maximize the profitability and encourage growth of the fleet
- Represent the Company with Integrity and Professionalism
- Must work as a team to meet weekly/monthly/quarterly recruiting and retention goals
- Attend both local and national truck shows and workshops to promote Panther’s brand image and to recruit new prospects
- Run and analyze prospective Owner Operator’s/Driver’s Motor Vehicle Records, Criminal History, and Previous Employment History against Panther’s safety qualifications to pre-qualify all candidates.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire for a long-term career with an industry leading company
- Knowledge and compliance of all DOT and CSA2010 rules and regulations pertaining to the qualifications of Owner Operators and Drivers
- Ability to present and maintain a positive corporate image in a fast paced environment
- Competent with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Experience with CRM tools (Tenstreet a plus)
Panther provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. Must be eligible to work in this country.
- BA or BS in a business related field
- Ideal candidate will possess a “can do” attitude with a “will do” work ethic.
- Transportation industry knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Must have recruiting/sales experience.
Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of Premium Logistics® services including ground, air, ocean, and...