DRIVER – CDL and NON-CDL
Join Academy Bus, the largest privately owned transportation company in the US, and discover a career that offers:
- Excellent salary and benefits
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for full-time CDL drivers with Passenger and Airbrake endorsements
- Paid training
- Medical, Dental & Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid Time off
Academy Bus is seeking:
- CDL Motorcoach charter drivers to operate within New England and the Northeast, passenger & airbrake endorsements.
- CDL bus drivers to operate part of a localized shuttle bus route in Boston, must have passenger & airbrake endorsements.
- Non-CDL drivers to operate part of a localized van route in Boston. Valid class D driver’s license and past experience driving professionally is required. Applicant must be willing to obtain a CDL with the assistance from Academy Bus within the first 90 days of employment.
All drivers must be able to work a flexible schedule and pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
Apply in person at:
35 Roc-Sam Park Road
Braintree, MA 02184
Or visit our Careers page and apply online at:
Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer