About NYC Bike Share:
Bicycle sharing is a sustainable, healthy, and community-based transport option that enhances urban livability and mobility. New York City Bike Share is excited to announce the beginning of its operations in New York City with up to 10,000 bikes and 600 stations in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Overview of Position:
NYC Bike Share is seeking a driver to help with all aspects of bicycle rebalancing. The Rebalancing Team is required to drive vans in the NYC area to help maintain optimal number of available bikes and docks for our members.
Key Aspects of Position:
- Works alone or with other Street Team members under the guidance of the Operations Manager.
- Drives a large van or SUV with trailer to redistribute bikes as required, based on real-time demand data.
- Addresses and logs bike status, system events and rebalancing data as instructed.
- Evaluates bike conditions, and escalates issues, as needed.
- Assists with bike and bike station deployment.
- Works with Customer Service and Bike Service teams to ensure timely and productive workflows.
- Other duties as assigned.