High school diploma or equivalent and related experience required. Previous experience with a messenger service or trucking company desired.
Must have valid drivers license and clean DMV record.
Operational flexibility is required to meet sudden and unpredictable needs. Ability to sit for long periods of time while driving routes. May have to load or unload trucks lifting or moving up to 50 pounds. Must be able to drive throughout the region
Drive vehicle to pick-up, deliver and properly store products and other lightweight materials in accordance with an assigned route or on an as needed basis. Perform additional transport or loading duties to support ARCBS.
This is a per-diem, part time positin.
1. Drive vehicle to pick-up, deliver and properly store ARCBS products.
2. Operate vehicle safely and within traffic laws. May require driving in inclement weather conditions.
3. Follow an assigned route. Read and interpret maps and directions.
4. May maintain logs and reports for daily runs.
5. Maintain vehicle in a clean condition. May check fluid levels, and gas vehicle.
6. May provide shipping and receiving support.
7. Perform other related duties as necessary.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
American Red Cross - 15 months ago
A specialist in dealing with events beyond its control, The American National Red Cross offers disaster relief, shelter, and other...