Driver / Commercial Delivery Drivers
AutoZone is currently seeking candidates for Commercial Drivers.
If you're ready to see where your DRIVE can take you and enjoy providing excellent customer service, we'd love to have you join the AutoZone team. As an AutoZoner, you'll be part of a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 corporation that operates over 5000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Brazil, and is the largest auto parts chain in America.
AutoZoners always put customers first, so before starting an application for employment, here are some things you need to know:
- Picking up and delivery of parts and products from our stores and outside vendors to our commercial customers.
- Collecting commercial account payments.
- Conducting truck maintenance and maintaining appearance.
- Coordinating inventory control procedures.
- We are looking for people that enjoy helping people.
- We are open evenings, weekends and most holidays; there may be times when you are asked to work these shifts.
- It's possible for you to be scheduled for morning, afternoon, evening or midnight shifts.
- You may be asked to close out and go home on very slow days, and you may be called in on busy days (usually part-time sales positions).
- We do not offer set schedules. You will usually have two days off each week.
To be a Commercial Driver for AutoZone the qualifications include, but are not limited to:
There are some responsibilities that are required of all Commercial Drivers. They include, but are not limited to:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous retail or automotive aftermarket experience is preferred, but not required.
- Hold a valid drivers license.
- Able to lift, load, (while not on a driving assignment) and deliver merchandise.
- ASE Certified preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrate high level of integrity.
- Able to deliver customer service.
- Able to pass pre-employment Background Check.
- Arriving at your scheduled time.
- Maintaining a positive enthusiastic customer friendly attitude.
- Following company policies, procedures and management direction.
- Completing necessary training requirements (while not on a driving assignment).
- Cleaning our own bathrooms (while not on a driving assignment).
- Loading and unloading our trucks and stocking our own shelves (while not on a driving assignment).
- Maintaining a professional appearance and following a company dress code.
Come be a part of a team that helps keep the world's vehicles moving forward!
Driver, delivery driver, truck driver, commercial driver, retail commercial driver
- 20 months ago - save job
AutoZone, Inc. is a specialty retailer and a distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories. As of August 30, 2008, the Company...