This position requires picking up children and transporting them to Program in our Bridgeport Regional Office. Towns include but are not limited to Bridgeport, Stratford, Fairfield and Trumbull areas.
HOURS: 12:30 - 2:00pm and/or 4:45 - 6:00 pm Monday - Friday
III. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Liaison with schools as a representative of Boys & Girls Village .
Updating milieu staff on a daily basis of children’s behaviors.
Notify supervisor if parent is not home and or any other at risk situations.
Immediately notify Program Manager of auto accidents.
Write incident reports.
IV. OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for keeping vehicles clean and well maintained for safety purposes.
- Adhere to all traffic laws.
V. ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS:
- Ability to provide crisis intervention utilizing Cornell Therapeutic Crisis Intervention techniques.
VI. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- HS diploma, extensive experience driving, preferably experience with children.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- This position requires experience and competence in operating vehicles in all weather conditions.
Apply Now: Interested candidates are invited to
- Experience working with at risk children and families.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule
submit a resume today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Boys & Girls Village serves children and families throughout Connecticut from our headquarters campus in Milford, Connecticut, and through...