Transport guests to and from specified locations in a friendly, courteous, safe and timely manner.
Potential Career Path
Bell Person/Door Person/Guest Service Agent – Guest Service Supervisor
- Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner immediately upon interaction.
- Transport guests safely to and from airport or other locations by driving shuttle van or other vehicles.
- Provide information regarding the local community upon request.
- Load and unload guest luggage and other materials.
- Complete required transportation logs.
- Report vehicle mechanical problems immediately.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Work as a Bell Attendant during staffing shortages or peak check/in out periods.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Required state driver or other licenses (CDL).
- Driven record free of serious infractions.
Hersha Hospitality Management (HHM) is an industry-leading and growing hotel management, investment, and development firm that provides turn-key management solutions to hotels across the United States. HHM manages world class brands in the select service and full service markets as well as a collection of independent, boutique hotels in key markets.
- Requires sitting for extended periods, driving using hands and feet, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching.
Hersha Hospitality Management - 10 months ago