Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
We are looking for candidates who are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants who have:
- Safely transport children in a bus or van from one loving, educational environment to another with a smiling face!
- Have and maintain a safe and violation free driving record.
- Ensure the safety of each child by maintaining vehicle functionality on a regular basis as well as implement safety procedures with their school director.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
PLEASE READ: We staff our schools with a core group of full-time employees (32-40 hours per week) as well as numerous part-time employees (20-30 hours per week). When full-time positions become available in our schools, we try to consider our current part-time employees who are seeking full-time employment. If you are not willing to consider part-time work, please indicate this on your application, otherwise your application will be considered for any full and part-time opportunities as they become available. If we do not currently have openings at this location, your information will be kept on file for future consideration as openings occur.
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- An understanding of all current state and local regulations
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility strongly preferred
La Petite Academy - 11 months ago