Transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste in conjunction with all DOT rules and regulations.
- Label and load drums.
- Complete hazardous and non-hazardous paperwork.
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Operate various types of equipment.
- Some overnight travel is required.
- Overtime work is required.
- Work schedule will vary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Tradebe Environmental Services and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience of over the road driving.
- Class A CDL driving license with hazardous material and tanker endorsement.
- Clean driving record.
- DOT physical is required.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be customer focused.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to read, understand and apply common operational documents, SOP’s, and training modules.
Tradebe Treatment and Recycling, LLC - 21 months ago